Languages Required: French and English proficiency
Education Required: Master 1 or equivalent required
First work experience required
Perquisite: based on experience
NuMind, a fast-growing startup in the exciting field of NLP, is seeking a motivated Sales Marketing Intern to join our team in Paris.
NuMind is a tool that helps our customers annotate, train and deploy their custom NLP models from one interface. NLP projects run faster and smoother thanks to a great UX and real R&D like active learning. Customers save on average 10x on costs thanks to NuMind.
The successful candidate will work closely with the COO to help drive business growth.
Sales and marketing at NuMind
At NuMind, we are convinced that companies have become aware of how much AI in general, and NLP in particular, can assist in relieving the daily operational pains of employees. And at NuMind, we know which companies we can help do NLP better or start using NLP.
About you and your mission
- You want to gain hands-on experience in sales and marketing.
- You love working with a committed and innovative team.
- You want to learn more about how to bring an innovative B2B product to the international market.
- You find focusing on outbound prospecting efforts rewarding.
- You value inbound marketing and love fine-tuning the tools to leverage it better.
- Understanding why customers are happy with your product makes your day.
- You're a self-starter and love the thought of surpassing your goals.
- You strive in an empowering and fast-paced environment.
- You like combining AI and day-to-day products.
- You love challenges and you find ways to solve them in creative ways.
- The values underpinning how you make a living matter to you.
Then this mission is for you. Under the COO’s supervision, you will:
- Assist in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to support the company's growth objectives.
- Help develop the French and international markets: research potential buyers, establish contact and follow on potential sales leads.
- Attend sales meetings and take notes, maintain the company’s CRM system and help manage customer relationships.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials, manage social media and marketing campaigns.
- Build client materials such as presentations and client success stories.
- Provide general support as needed.
About you and us
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- You are currently pursuing or have completed at least a Master 1 degree or equivalent in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior work experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- You have excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- You are detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data.
- You have prior knowledge of marketing and sales concepts and strategies.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- You have a problem-solving approach and can push your ideas end-to-end.
- A nice-to-have, you have used Webflow and / or Hubspot before.
The above speaks to you? Then we’d love to hear from you!